What’s the filtered water bottle ?
A filtered water bottle is an excellent tool for improving the taste of tap water or filtering out harmful bacteria in spring water while traveling. In addition to offering convenience, filtered water bottles can help the environment by reducing the consumption of plastic water bottles. There are two main types of filtered water bottles: those that improve the flavor of already drinkable water (like tap water) and those that make water found in nature or in foreign countries safe to drink. The latter typically costs more, and the filters for this type of bottle may not last as long. Filtered water bottles designed for filtering tap water can remove the unpleasant taste of chlorine found in most tap water in the U.S. JTTVO filtered water bottle has both function ,No need any external equipment to filter water into a clean, safe drinkable water immediately. (like rain, river water, lake water, stream water,tap water etc)
- Water Bottle with Filter for Travel Bacteria Filtered BPA-free
- Suitable for Water resources : rain, river water, lake water, stream water,tap water etc
- Ideal for : Running, Hiking, Camping, Survival, Traveling, emergence , home DAILY USE
- 4 advanced high-performance filters installed, they are: Medical Grade Hollow Fiber UF Membrane, Coconut Shell Activated Carbon, Beads and Medical Grade PP Cotton.
- Improve water taste and offer safe drinking water,
- reduce chlorine in tap water and protects you from harmful chemicals and heavy metals along with protozoa by the 0.01 diameter microns UF Membrane.
- Replaceable filter : filter water up to 1500 L (396 Gallons), or nearly 6 months of continuous use and can be replaced easily
- No longer need to buy extra water. Helping the environment,AND save your money
- Leak-Proof Design and Easy to Drink
Rinse the carbon filter with a fewer ounce water to eliminate the taste of itself when first time use. And suck 4-5 times to get the water up through the filter. the ideal temperature for filter operation is 32-90 °F