What is Special about MaryRuth Organics Liquid Probiotics vs. Capsule and Heat Treated Probiotics?
- #1 Best Selling Liquid Probiotics Nationwide. Made in a GMP compliant facility
- First ever USDA Certified Organic liquid probiotic.
- Plant-based organic probiotic strains directly from Mother Nature without harsh chemicals, fillers, and artificial ingredients.
- sourced from 3 different types of grasses from organic farm in the United States.
- 100% ORGANIC, 100% Raw, Non-GMO, Vegan, Paleo, Ketogenic, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Corn Free, Soy Free, Nut Free. Bariatric and Celiac Friendly.
- NEVER heat-treated. always in their RAW state, ensuring maximum potency when consumed and shelf stable.
- Tasteless! You can add them to food, liquids, or take them as drops in your mouth
- 3rd Party Certified & Verified by 3 separate independent labs
- Supports Digestive Problems: Constipation, Diarrhea, Gas, Bloating, IBS and other gastrointestinal complaints
- SUPPORTS IMMUNITY and effective to use with weight maintenance programs
Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary:
Our manufacturing process allow our formulas to have a shelf life of 24 months from the date of manufacture, unlike most probiotics that don’t provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured since they are exposed to HEAT and harsh chemicals
READ BEFORE USING: Children under 12, pregnant or lactating women and seniors over 65 should always consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. The services and products described herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician or healthcare professional before starting this or any other health and wellness product. If you are under the age of 18, pregnant, lactating, are allergic, have any other medical condition (e.g. diabetes or heart disease), please consult with a physician or healthcare professional prior to use. Discontinue use if any allergic reaction occurs. Safety Disclaimer. Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult with a physician or healthcare professional before using this product or making any other dietary changes. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
PROBIOTIC has twelve probiotic strains: Lactobacillus-Acidophilus, L-Rhamnosus, L-Salivarius, L-Casei, L-Plantarum, Lactococcus-Lactis, Streptococcus-Thermophilus, Bifidobacterium-Bifidum, B-Lactis, B-Infantis, B-Breve, and B-Longumwater in an enzyme-enriched substrate with water and a proprietary blend of 3 organic grasses.