Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations, and anyone else who needs to drink water of questionable quality, these Portable Aqua iodine tablets will disinfect contaminated drinking water in a pinch.
The tablets–which are intended for short-term or limited emergency use only–make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking, proving effective against Giardia lamblia when used as directed.
- Make questionable water bacteriologically suitable to drink
- Proven effective against Giardia when used as directed
- Reliable Backup and Compliment to Filters
- Treats 25 Liters or Quarts. Ready in 35 minutes
- Each Potable Aqua tablet contains 20 mg of Tetraglycine
- Neutralizer Tablets improve water clarity and taste
- Ideal for Hiking, Emergency preparation, Emergency response, and travel
- Used by Militaries and emergency organizations worldwide
- Includes 2 Pack (2 Tablet + 2 PA Plus)
Do Potable Aqua tablets have an Expiration Date?
No, Potable Aqua is an EPA registered product that does not require an Expiration date. The Lot Number that appears on the side of each bottle represents the date of manufacture of that item, not the date of expiration.
* Note: Refer to complete product instructions for use.