#1 Best Selling Insect Repellent in the USA. Safe to use on the whole family, Sawyer Picaridin Insect Repellent is highly effective at deterring a wide array of insects and is great for use on both skin and clothing.
The non-greasy Picaridin offers all-day protection, has a pleasant low citrus odor, and won’t damage plastics or synthetic coatings
- Fragrance-free topical insect repellent with 20% Picaridin
- Effective up to 12 hours against mosquitoes and ticks
- Effective up to 8 hours against biting flies, gnats, chiggers, and sand flies
- More effective at repelling biting flies than DEET
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito, which can transmit the Zika Virus
- Safe to use on the whole family; clothing, backpacks, fishing line, firearm finishes, watches, sunglasses, or other synthetic fabrics
Should I Use a Lotion or Spray Repellent?
Lotions always last much longer than sprays (due to their slow evaporation), but sprays have the advantage of being able to be applied to clothing (where it remains effective longer than on skin).
Is Picaridin safe for pregnant women and children?
Yes. Picaridin is a fantastic topical insect repellent for the whole family and considered to be the repellent of first choice by the Public Health Agency of Canada’s Canadian Advisory Committee on Tropical Medicine and Travel for travelers six months to 12 years of age.
Since 1984, Sawyer Products has offered the best, most technologically advanced solutions for protection against sun, bugs, water, and injuries – everything from first aid kits developed for wilderness to point-of-use water filters that filter contaminated water to levels cleaner than U.S. bottled water.